Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bachelorette Party

Well today we were supposed to be heading to Tulsa for the BIG BACHELORETTE PARTY!!!! But, due to the weather (lots of snow), we decided to move it back to OKC! My sister and sweet brides maids all collaborated to get everything together. We decided to get a hotel room downtown and go over to Michael Murphy's piano bar.

Let me just tell you that this day started off a little rough. I HAD NOTHING TO WEAR! The outfit I had picked out just was not doing it for me that day. I thought if I wore my leather jacket with it that I would like it better so Darren took me to SandRidge (where I had left my car because of the weather) to get it. Lo and behold...I can't get inside. So I have a total crying fit in the car (poor Darren) and have to go back and get another outfit option. After this, it was all up hill :)

Berly came and got me and we headed to the hotel. Annie, Jessica, Kenz, Mom, and Candy were all at the hotel getting everything set up. IT WAS SO CUTE! They had everything set up so perfectly! We had pizza, tons of drinks, and darling cookies that looked like this...

Hehehe...they are butts wearing a thong. I literally CRACKED UP when I saw them!

Well after we ate we decided to open gifts. I AM SUCH A LUCKY GIRL! I continues to amaze me how generous my friends and family are...I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

After we finished up at the hotel we headed to Michael Murphy's. We were going to take the trolley but missed it by 2 minutes! So we walked...in 18 degree weather, with ice on the ground! My friends are troopers!

Michael Murphy's was a blast! We got up and danced and just got to hang out and have a good time. That place is a GREAT spot for a bachelorette party!

My daddy even showed up for a little bit! It was funny because he came from Darren's bachelor party...and we had to get the scoop. Well, all he would tell me was that Darren was having a great time and kept calling my dad RAZZLE DAZZLE! Bahahahaha!

We pretty much shut the bar down at Michael Murphy's then my dad took us back to the hotel. Jessica, Kenz, Heather, Berly, Ashly, Suzanne and I all stayed the night at the hotel. When we got back I demolished an entire bag of bbq chips (thanks Heather!). I was really regretting this the next day. We all just stayed up and talked for a little big and headed off to bed. It was a perfect night! Thank you everyone for making my last weekend as a "free woman" so much fun!

Here are some of our pictures!

Daddy and Sister

Ash and Suz

Heather, Kenz, and Jess

Puck, Berly, and Lauren

Suz and Chels

Sister and Brit

2 comments:

  1. Okay you should have added on that picture of me that I was supposed to be a girl on Jersey Shore. People are going to think I really look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahah! I honestly didn't know WHAT you were doing that night...I just thought it was your new thing!

    ReplyDelete