skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Living La Vida Lasley
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
PINK Shower Pics
So my sweet best friend Berly sent me all the pictures she took from my shower! This is very lucky since I didn't take any on my own...ooops!
Opening my present...
Wine glasses from SUZ!
This says it all...
Pretty duvet cover...Thanks Mommy!!!!!!!
My beautiful bridesmaids!
Sweet family...
Maid and Matron of honor! I love you guys!
Thanks again for a wonderful day! I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2010
(34)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(11)
Bachelorette Party
HYDRO!!!!!!
Couples Shower Pictures!
Couples Shower
Getting Ready
PINK Shower Pics
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
PINK Shower
So Excited
This is not as easy as it looks!
I did it!
About Me
Tamara
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment