Monday, January 4, 2010

I did it!

I finally decided to start a blog. I thought it would be fun to start a blog to capture my life as a newlywed but Also thought it would be fun to blog about the events leading up to the wedding.

Well, the countdown is on...my wedding is in 34 days! Eeeeeeeeek! Seeing that really sends me into a PANIC...so much to do with so little time! I feel like the majority of the big stuff is finished and now I just have to tend to all the small details and tie up the loose ends. And figure out the food situation of coarse. Ok...I know I said I had all of the big stuff done...that is the one BIG thing I have left. And I have to two caterers I am deciding between, which is better than no caterers at all! :)

Well I really feel like the wedding is coming now that all my fun stuff has started! Yesterday I had my very first shower! It was my family/friend shower! It was absolutely perfect, I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. When I get home I will try to figure this blog thing out and upload some pictures.

Update...just talked to my mom...we decided on Johnny Carinos to cater the wedding! It is going to be so yummy...me, mom, dad, and Darren all went and did a tasting last week and we all really liked it. It will be perfect!

Ok I have to go now...I will try to get back on later and put some pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment