Friday, February 5, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

We may have had the most amazing rehearsal dinner every! But, let me start our day off from the beginning. I had lots of things to do today. After I woke up I headed over to the nail salon to get a pedicure and get my nails done. I loved how relaxing this was BUT it was kind of hard to enjoy with so many things on my mind! After getting all "PRETTIFIED" I went back to my parent's house to get all the gifts together and get all my things packed up. THIS WOULD BE MY LAST TIME AT MY PARENT'S HOUSE!!!!!!!! Well I mean living there anyway!

After I got everything together I headed to Darren's to pack for the honeymoon. THIS WAS VERY STRESSFUL! After I left the house I would be stuck with what I packed and with what I forgot to pack! VERY SCARY!

At about 4:30 my BEAUTIFUL SWEET PERFECT friend Kelly came over. She flew ALL THE WAY FROM NEW YORK to come to our wedding! Since she was here I MADE her come to all of the wedding events :) I wanted to get as much time with her as I possibly could! So she came over early and saw our house and got ready with us. We were a little bit frantic trying to get last minute things together (Music for the rehearsal, packing, etc.)

At 6 we went to The Palace for the rehearsal. It was a little weird because we didn't get to rehearse in the actually building of the wedding because they were having an event. But we still got to practice non the less. We went through everything a couple of times (IT WAS MADNESS WITH ALL THE KIDS) and headed off to the dinner.

Let me just BRAG on my AMAZING mother-in-law (to be). She had the tables set up soooo beautifully and the food (which she made) was DELICIOUS! Everyone kept freaking out because she made it all (with help). We had ribs, chicken with mushrooms and cheese, brisket (my fave), cheesy potatoes, salad, okra salad, and TONS more! I literally could not stop eating. I apparently did not care if I fit in my wedding dress the next day!

After everyone ate we played our slide show. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it! I love hearing everyone laugh at Darren's younger pictures! No one laughed at mine because I was so stinking cute (NOT!). We were at the table with my siblings and my sister-in-law started CRYING! Oh Marnie! I think it got her when I had a picture in my cheer uniform in the slide show...she was my cheer coach!

After dinner McKenzie, Jessica, Berly, Heather, Kelly, and I all headed up to our rooms that Darren's mom got us. We stayed up FOREVER just talking and reminiscing. If you could have been a fly on the wall to listen to these conversations! HAHAHAHA! At about 12ish we decided to head off to bed. I took some NyQuil to help me sleep. Well I am pretty sure this had the reverse affect on me. I was LITERALLY bouncing off the walls keeping everyone awake. I was having a total giggle fest in my bed! Poor Berly! I think I finally drifted off at about 2!

Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal!

I LOVE HIM!!!!!! :)

Matron of Honor and Awesome Bow Bouquet!

Grandma and Grandpa Smith (our Preacher!)

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!!

Oh JETT!


Sweet Cashie looking for trouble!

THE END :)

1 comment:

  1. i loved this! :) you looked SO HOT that night! :) i had SO MUCH fun in the hotel room with all ya'll and am SO GLAD you included me in everything you are the besteste friend ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete