Friday, January 8, 2010

So Excited

I am so excited to spend a very RELAXING night at the house with my fiance! I feel like everything has been so CRAZY lately that we hardly have time to just be lazy together. So here are my plans...When I get off work I am going to go and grab a bottle of wine and rent The Hangover (so funny)and Darren is going to go to the grocery store. We are going to make chicken stir fry and lay on the couch and watch a movie.

Oh ya, we will also be snuggling with Gidget!



I just tried to post a picture of her...we will see where it ends up. I just love that little girl. She is my baby! Darren honestly loves her too he just doesn't like to admit it! I am sure he would love her a lot more if she was potty trained! Oh well, she is only 6 months old...my nephew is 3 and he isn't completely potty trained yet either! I guess they will get it at their own time :)

I can't wiat to start my wonderful weekend. I will let you all know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you and your weekend :) P.S. I love your layout- so appropriate! :) AND I loved the hangover AND you know Darren loves lil gidget poo! also how is her potty training going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...what potty training? That dog is a mess! She STILLLLLL goes in her crate EVERY DAY! Oh well, I still love her :)

    ReplyDelete