So things are finally starting to fall into place. Darren and I are finishing getting the house ready for my big move! Ok, so Darren is really getting the house ready but I try to help a little! Friday when I got off work I went to Darren's to help paint. He and his friend Tim had already painted the Master Bedroom, not an easy feat, and I came to help with the Master Bath. I think Darren realizes that I am not that big of a help, so he asked his mom to come help too! We knocked it out in no time...only about 2 hours! So now the house is completely painted. We have painted every room in the house with exception to the 2 guest rooms (I liked those the way they were).
This morning Darren decided to take the day off from work to do a deep clean! I am so excited about this. I think he must have planned to do this on MLK day because his mom was off. Of coarse she is so sweet she decided to come help! Better her than me! I actually refuse to deep clean what he has accumulated before I was around...I will do the maintenance though!
He is getting it all prepped and ready to move my stuff on Saturday! It is going to be so weird to move out of my parent's house for the last time! I honestly didn't think this whole move through completely though. I am moving this Saturday (2 weeks before the wedding)...where am I going to sleep!?!?! I guess I will have to make friends with the day bed in the guest room.
Wedding update...I AM SO OVER PLANNING! I feel like every time I turn around something is going wrong :( I emailed my wedding coordinator last week about some candles I got to use for the wedding and she told me I can't use them! I was just really upset because I got the idea from a picture I had see of a wedding that was held there! She said she got in trouble for letting that girl do it but would speak with the owner...haven't heard back from her. This has been an on going battle. I ask her questions and she takes FOREVER to get back with me with an answer. FRUSTRATING! But I know it will be perfect no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay for darren doing a deep clean!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete