Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Couples Shower

Saturday night we had our COUPLES SHOWER! My parent's best friends Candy and Richard hosted this for us at their house. IT WAS AMAZING! They served dinner and cocktails for us and I think everyone really had a great time. I am not going to lie though, it was very stressful. When we arrived a lot of our friends were already there. This was the first time that Darren and I had a bunch of our friends all together (we usually hang out with just my friends or just his friends). I think we were both a little frazzled trying to talk to EVERYONE! It was funny because Darren and I weren't even together the first part of the party! We were just trying to make our rounds. It got a little better as the night went on because our groups of friends started to mingle with each other. WE LOVED THIS! All we wanted was for all of our friends to get along, it was perfect! Hopefully everything goes that smoothly at the wedding, we won't want to split up then!

Darren and I can't stop saying how blessed we are. We just can't believe how many people showed up to support us. I think out of the 50 or 60 people we invited only 8 didn't make it! The party was such a success and we can't wait to get to hang out with everyone again at the wedding. I will get the pictures from Darren tonight and upload them!

1 comment:

  1. tam! i know what you mean about wanting groups of friend mesh well- please let me just tell you to NOT WORRY about that at the wedding though!!!! :) THANK YOU- ya'll just enjoy yourselves then!!! love you and SO GLAD IT WENT WELL! :)

    ReplyDelete