Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Bad at Blogging
Ok...so I am sure most of you have written this blog off but I am going to try to be better. Sometimes I just feel like I have the same old routine and there isn't much to blog about. So I am not going to try and play catch up...I mean I haven't blogged since October...that would be a lot to catch up on! So we will just start now :) You will never believe it...remember that post I did back in August about running...we guess what...I AM STILL DOING IT! Woohoo! I have been training for the Oklahoma City Memorial 1/2 marathon and it is going well...or it was until my ankle decided to go out of commission on me. I have got my long runs up to 6 miles! The sad thing is after that I could hardly walk. I haven't ran in a week and it is killing me. But it still hurts to walk so I know I need to rest so I can get back to training. Who would have though I would actually CRAVE running?! It is so frustrating to be hurt and not be able to do what you want to :( I am hoping to be well enough to run the Red Bud 10K on April 9th...it will be a good way to start off my 25th year of life :) That is all I have for now. I will try to get on this week and post about our NEW HOUSE! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment