Thursday, April 7, 2011

MOVING!!!!

Well after much discussion Darren and I have decided to move! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my house but I have never been crazy about the location and with interest rates down right now the time is right! A couple of weeks ago we signed the contract on the new house and put our house up for sale. Now we are keeping our fingers crossed that our house sells! I am so nervous/excited about this new adventure in our lives. I continue to pray that we are making the right choices and that God is leading us in the right direction. I have never bought/sold a house before so this is all new territory for me and slightly overwhelming! Keep your fingers crossed for us that everything goes smoothly!

Here is a picture of our lot :)


This is what the house is going to look like. Don't mind the rock to the right...Darren used a "paint" tool to show me what it would look like. I LOVE IT :)


No comments:

Post a Comment