Thursday, September 23, 2010
Shayne Mackey Selmon
I am an Aunt again! Ok so maybe not a blood aunt, but the bonds of Pi Phi sisterhood are just as strong right? One of my best friends Rachel had her baby girl on September 21, 2010 at 1:45 p.m. She weighed in at 6 pounds 5 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. She was tiny, pink, perfection! As you all know I have 5 neices and nephews, so I have done the whole baby/hospital visit thing a few times. It is completely different when you go and see one of your friends. I honeslty can't describe it. Maybe it was a feeling of "oh, wow, this will be me some day soon!" but it was completely surreal. I was SOOOOOOOO proud of her. Of course, in true Rachel fashion, not one complaint came out of her mouth. She was pretty much the bubblies post birth woman I have ever seen. Hearing her side of the story was quiet refreshing...of course she told us all "it wasn't that bad." Maybe she is just trying to not scare us so we will all hurry up and give Shayne some friends! Haha! I love Rachel so much and now I love baby Shayne even more. Congratulations Rachel and Zac!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You girls at too cute! I love the halo pic :) I like to say I gained a grand-little! She's just precious!
ReplyDeleteCute pics Tam! Tell Rach congrats. You'll have to post a pic of little Shayne wearing her leopard heels.
ReplyDeleteHehe, you look like you are about to kidnap her! She's so adorable!!
ReplyDelete