you ever feel like you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO behind on your blogging that you are to overwhelmed to put together a post? That is exactly how I have been feeling! There have been so many events lately and I feel like I am so behind that I can't even get up the energy to post about them...well here we go!
First thing we have missed is my BIRTHDAY! I am astonished that I haven't dedicated an enter post to this...but oh well! This year I turned 24 (on April 5th) and it was wonderful! My parents, Jessica and Eric, Suzanne and Noah, and Darren and I all made our way to Eischens for my birthday dinner! It was AMAZING! I think Darren and I liked it more than everyone else! Let me rephrase that...I think Darren liked it more than everyone else...he at an ENTIRE CHICKEN! Who is he?! I continue to wonder where he stores all of this food.
For my birthday my wonderful sweet husband bought me these. http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2915149?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=guidednav&keyword=tory+%3e+Women%27s+Shoes&origin=searchresults
(I still don't know how people post the link without making it look like the above)
I am so excited about my new shoes. I actually already had this pair but I have had them for 2 years and they have had ENOUGH! I could not wear them ONE MORE TIME!
I had the most wonderful birthday ever and am so glad I got to spend it with the people I love.
I swear I will post more this week...this one just wore me out ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should have just posted a picture of the shoes!! But I am glad you are back to blogging.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have one :(
ReplyDeleteYes it has been awhile. Get on the ball girl!
ReplyDeleteYumm, Eischens!
ReplyDelete