Here are some pictures of the front. I love how the flowers get bigger and bigger each year! There is actually a plant in the middle that get HUGEEEEEE with flowers but it blooms a little later.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Gardening
Last summer Darren and I got into gardening. We planted some flowers and the front flower beds and did our mailbox planters and a few pots. This year we decided to go about and beyond and tackle the flower beds in the back. Since we got all new patio furniture I LOVE being in the back yard. I wanted to make the scenery a little better so Darren took on the feat of clearing out the flower beds and we ventured off to TLC for some flowers! It is almost sickening how much you can spent on flowers. The upside is that HOPEFULLY they will all come back next year so you only have to spend the large amount once!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They look good!
ReplyDeleteThe front looks great!
ReplyDelete